Supply of plant material
The development of reproducible and sustainable optimized extracts must be supported by sustainable methods of biomass production. We can help sourcing of high quality plants for your needs.
Controlled cultivation systems provide a continuous and sustainable source of plant metabolites, are independent of the environmental conditions, can be up scaled commercially and are essential for the production of rare and/or endemic plants. Field cultivation is the cheapest approach to biomass production, cultivation in greenhouses is also possible. The application of good agricultural practices (GAP) / process quality control protocols ensures the quality of the final product.
Why plants from Holland Biodiversity?
- Compliance with the strictest quality requirements can be provided by growth under GAP (Good Agricultural Practice);
- Quality control of plant material and yield of active ingredients via GC(-MS), HPLC (-MS), 1HNMR or 13CNMR;
- Custom made according to the wishes of the customer: production under controlled condition in greenhouses, as well as at lower cost in the field;
- This ascertains the supply of uniform, high quality raw materials and extracts that are acceptable under any applicable regulatory regime;
- Highly efficient infrastructure;
- Cooperation with universities and scientific centers worldwide.
- Safeguarding future deliveries;
- Long term supply-chain relationship;
- The flower bulb species and other plants in the collection of Holland Biodiversity are not subject to the Biological Diversity Treaty (29/12/1993): avoiding legal hassle;
- Source identification by Scientific Support;
- Marketing topics: Dutch flowers, green & sustainable.
Let an expert help you:
Aletta Nieuwenhuijs 06-51537699